This recipe is best with
- 270g Rice flour
- 65g All-purpose flour
- 65g Corn flour
- 200ml Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 600ml Water
- 200g White Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- Food red colour as required
- Food yellow colour as required
- Blend all the above ingredients except food colouring, divide into 2 containers.
- Add red colour in 1st container and yellow colour in 2nd container, set aside.
- Preheat the steamer, add the 1st red layering and steam for 7 minutes.
- Repeat the same process until all layering finish.
- Lastly, steam the whole layer for an extra of 10minutes.
- Only cut the kuih when it completely cools down. Enjoy!