This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- 250g salmon fillet
- 2nos lemon
- 15ml olive oil
- black pepper
- 30g orange capsicum, julienne
- 30g purple capsicum, julienne
- 50g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 300g tricoloured pasta
- 20g onion
- 50g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 110g vegetables
- 80g stock
- 250g Anchor Extra Yield
- 1nos lemon juice
- 1nos lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Slice lemon rounds and place on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Cut capsicums into julienne size and blanch in hot water for 30 seconds.
- Cool with cold water and set aside.
- Place vegetables into separate small bowls.
- Cook pasta as per instructions on pack.
- In a pan, sweat onions with Anchor Unsalted Butter.
- When fragrant, add vegetables and saute until fragrant.
- Take out vegetables and deglaze with stock.
- Add Anchor Extra Yield and simmer.
- Add lemon zest and juice.
- Toss pasta, vegetables and salmon into sauce.
- Plate and deco with lemon zest.