This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- 400g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 120g Sugar
- 6 Eggs
- 5g Baking Soda
- 400g Flour
- 10g Baking Powder
- 100ml Anchor UHT Milk
- 1 nos Orange Zest
- 5g Mandarin Orange Essence
- Preheat oven to 170ºC
- Whisk butter and sugar until pale in color.
- Add in egg one at a time and continue to whisk.
- Sift all dry ingredients together baking powder, flour, and baking soda and add in to the ingredients above.
- Add in milk, mandarin orange zest from one orange and mandarin orange essence
- Fold in all the ingredients using a spatula until there are no traces of flour.
- Pour into a loaf pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow in to cool down before cutting.