Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Zaiyana Binti Mohamed Hussain for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
“Mango Burnt Cheesecake is my version of Malaysian Style because of it’s sweetness and juiciness. It’s easy to get mangoes year round and It just reminds me of our childhood memories, climbing and plucking mangoes right from the tree. When mangoes are paired together with Anchor Cream cheese it brings out the cheesiness creamy taste on our taste buds. The texture is smoother and easier to handle.”
“I am new to baking, it’s been about 6 months since the new hobby kicked in. I started off with carrot cakes. It was my mother’s favourite dessert. After a few tries and some good feedback, i started selling my cakes. Made from the freshest ingredients in order to produce wonderful and scrumptious cakes . It was challenging for me at first but now it’s a breeze. Pandan Gula Melaka Cake, New York Cheese Cake, Cupcakes, i explored and is hungry in baking them. I have yet a lot to learn and a new oven will make me smile broadly because I know i’ll come up with more wonderful cakes and the likes.”
“Hope Malaysians can try this too.” – Zaiyana Binti Mohamed Hussain
- Anchor Cream Cheese 400g
- Anchor Heavy Cream 200g
- Castor sugar 100g
- 3 eggs (size A)
- Mango puree 100g
- Vanilla Essence 1 teaspoon
- Cut cream cheese into small blocks. (room temperature to soften it)
- Break 3 eggs into a bowl.
- Greese a 7 inch pan with Anchor butter.
- Layer the baking paper into the pan.
- Whisk Anchor Cream Cheese with castor sugar until dissolved.
- Add eggs one by one.
- Add the mango puree, mix well.
- Add in vanilla essence.
- Lastly add the Anchor Heavy Cream and mix well into a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into tin.
- Set the oven at 200c and bake the Burnt Cheesecake for 30 minutes.
- Change it to 250c 5 minutes to get the burn effect.