This recipe is best with
- 80g sago, soaked
- 1L water
- Mango Filling:
- 300g fresh mango, peeled and cubed
- 150g ice cubes
- 150g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 150g Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 25g sugar
- A pinch of salt
- To serve:
- 200g fresh mango cube
- pomelo or grapefruit pulp
- mint leaf
- Rinse sago and soak with enough water for 10mins.
- Bring 1L water to boil, add in soaked sago and boil for 3-4minutes. Put a lid on and turn off heat, let it sit for 10mins.
- Strain sago and soaked in cold water. Remove sago from water when cooled. Set aside until needed.
- Put everything in blender and blend until smooth. Adjust sweetness accordingly (depend on mango's sweetness) *you might need to blend 2 times, depending on blender size.
- Stir in sago to mango filling until evenly distributed.
- Prepare 4 bowls and portion mango sago filling.
- Top it with mango cubes, pomelo or grapefruit pulps, garnish with some mint leaf.