This recipe is best with
- QUICHE TART
- 1 pack ready made puff pastry
- CUSTARD FILLING
- 250g Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 20g Perfect Italiano Aged Parmesan Grated
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 10g garlic, chopped
- 30g onion, diced
- 100g chicken sausage
- 100g mushroom
- 200g Anchor Extra Stretch Mozzarella Shredded
- Blend everything together and keep chill until needed.
- Sauté chicken sausage and mushroom with onion and garlic, lightly season.
- In a mixing bowl, mixed sausage filling with Anchor Extra Stretch Shredded Mozzarella Cheese. Set aside until needed.
- Preheat oven to 200˚C.
- Cut ready made puff pastry into square to form a cup in the mini muffin tray. (1 inch bigger than the muffin cup)
- Put enough filling to fill half the pastry, pour enough custard to just above the filling. ( ratio or filling and custard 1:1)
- For a nicer presentation, egg wash the puff pastry sides.
- Bake for 14 - 15 mins or until puff pastry is golden brown. (Time depend on the temperature) Garnish with chopped parsley.