Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Janice for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
- 225g Anchor cream cheese, room temperature
- 40g caster sugar
- 120ml Anchor whipping cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 10g all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp pandan extract
- 2 tsp thick Gula Melaka syrup
- Some grated coconut, steamed
- Preheat oven 200c
- Beat cream cheese and sugar till smooth and no clumps.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add corn starch and flour, mix well until smooth and no clumps.
- Mix in whipping cream and pandan extract, mix well.
- Pour half of the mixture into a 4 inches lined with parchment paper, leave about 2 inches of parchment paper standing tall.
- Then sprinkle gula melaka syrup on top and pour the remaining mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 200c
- Cool in room temperature before refrigerating for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Top with grated coconut and serve in room temperature.