- In a small bowl, mix together the tea leaves and sugar until combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the Anchor Unsalted Butter, orange oil and tea sugar mixture until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg yolks, one at a time, until fully incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour and salt.
- Gradually mix the flour mixture into the butter mixture until well combined.
- Divide the dough in half and shape it into two flat pieces about 3mm thick.
- Wrap each log in a plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour (or up to 24 hours).
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Slice the chilled dough into 1/4-inch-thick pieces and place them onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 12-14 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Melt chocolate and dip the cookies, then decorate with sprinkles.
You may also like