Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Rabaatul Adawiah Bt Sulaiman for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
- 450g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 110g Castor Sugar
- 4 eggs
- 200ml Anchor Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon Pandan Emulco
- Green Food Coloring
- 30g All Purpose Flour, sifted
- For pandan gula melaka paste
- 1/3 cup of water
- 40g Gula Melaka
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- Beat Anchor Cream Cheese with castor sugar using hand mixer at medium speed, scrapping down sides of bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time and scrape down sides of mixing bowl again to make sure no lumps remain.
- Reduce the mixer speed from medium to low and add Anchor Whiping Cream, Pandan emulco and green food coloring
- Beat until batter is very smooth
- Then, add sifted all purpose flour at low speed until everything well combine and turn off the mixer
- Pour the batter inside 7 inch cake pan,lining with parchment paper.
- Bake about 60-70 minutes until the top of the cheesecake turn golden brown.
- Let it cool to room temperature
- Heat water to boil with Gula Melaka and pandan leaf for the aroma.
- Add corn flour and stir until all combine.
- Put a drizzle of pandan gula Melaka paste on top of cheesecake before serving