This recipe is best with
- 65g Glutinous Rice Flour
- 125g Water
- 25g Sugar
- 25g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- Pandan Cookies:
- 320g All Purpose Flour
- 80g Sugar
- 100g Brown Sugar
- 200g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 2g Salt
- 5g Vanilla
- 3g Baking Powder
- 2g Baking Soda
- 110g Eggs
- 5g Pandan Essence
- In a microwavable bowl, add all ingredients and microwave for 1 minute.
- Take out and stir to mix well. Continue to microwave for another minute.
- Add in Anchor Unsalted butter and mix evenly. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Toast the flour in the oven for 15 minutes. Cooldown completely before using.
- In a bowl, add softened Anchor Butter and sugar. Mix until no sugar lumps can be seen.
- Add in 2 whole eggs, salt and vanilla essence, and mix well.
- Sift in flour, baking soda and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add in Pandan Essence. Mix well.
- Rest the dough for 30 minutes. Then portion the dough to 25g-and wrap with 3-5g of mochi.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Once done, set aside to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.