This recipe is best with
- 210g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 120g Castor Sugar
- 250g All Purpose Flour
- 50g Corn Flour
- 5g Baking Powder
- 3g Baking Soda
- 100g Chopped Pecans (Toasted)
- Egg Wash:
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 20g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- In a mixing bowl, mix Anchor Butter and sugar until mix well.
- Sieve in the flours, baking powder, baking soda and toasted chopped pecans.
- Mix well until a dough is formed.
- Roll dough into small balls (10g each) and press lightly.
- Prepare egg wash by mixing egg yolk and Anchor UHT Milk together. Brush on top of cookies.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cookies are golden brown in colour.
- Let it cool on a wire rack before serving or storing in an airtight container.