This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- 225g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 160g sugar
- 3g vanilla essence
- 100g eggs
- 300g all purpose flour
- 90g pecan
- 80g crushed cereal
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the Anchor Unsalted Butter, sugar and vanilla together.
- Add in the eggs and mix well.
- Add in the flour, chopped pecan & cereal. Mix until a dough is formed.
- Roll flat and cut out with a circle cutter.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes until golden brown and set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, dipped in dark chocolate.