This recipe is best with
- For Carbonara Sauce:
- 15g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 30g yellow onion, chopped
- 100ml Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- Coarse black pepper, to taste
- Chicken stock powder, to taste
- 1 piece (12”) pre-baked pizza base
- 4 slices beef bacon / turkey ham
- 1 onion, sliced
- 140g Anchor Extra Stretch Mozzarella Shredded
- 40g Anchor Colby & Cheddar Shredded
- 1tsp Perfect Italiano Aged Parmesan Grated
- 1 egg (optional)
- To make the Carbonara Sauce simply add the Anchor Unsalted Butter in a pot, add in the garlic & also onion.
- Pour the Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream and ensure to cook until it’s comes to simmer cooking stage, season with salt, coarse black pepper and set aside for later use.
- To assemble, simply scoop the prepared Carbonara Sauce and spread on a pizza base. Add the beef bacon / turkey ham & sliced onion on-top.
- Cover the pizza base with the mixture of Anchor Mozzarella Shredded IQF Cheese and Anchor Colby & Cheddar Shredded Cheese, bake the pizza in a preheated oven with a temperature of 200°C for 7 – 10minutes or until cheese nicely blisters (cooking time will depend on oven quality).
- Just before serving, sprinkle with Perfect Italiano Grated Cheese.
- Tips: For best result, place 1 nos of fresh egg on the centre of justly baked pizza & continue baking for around 2 minutes, Enjoy!