This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- Polenta Fries:
- 250g of Chicken Broth
- 125g of Anchor Fresh Milk:
- 225g of Polenta
- 80g of Perfect Italiano Grated Parmesan
- 80g of Anchor Unsalted Butter Pat
- Sriracha & Garlic Dipping:
- 100g of Anchor Extra Yield
- 25g of Anlene Plain Yogurt
- 50g of Sriracha Sauce
- 20g of Chopped Garlic
- 3g of Dry Chilli Flakes
- 1g of Salt, to taste
- 5g of Olive Oil
- In a pot, add chicken broth with milk and cook until simmer.
- Add in polenta powder, give it a quick stir with wooden spatula.
- Cover with lid, cook for around 30minutes and dont forget to stir every 3-5 minutes.
- Polenta are done when the texture are creamy & individual grains are tender.
- Add in parmesan, butter & thyme, stir well until all ingredients combines.
- Pour the prepared polenta on a baking tray that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Keep it cool at room temperature for 1 hour then transfer to chiller and keep it in there for 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven into 220°C.
- Take it out from chiller, cut the polenta into long stips of fries.
- Baked inside the preheated oven for 12minutes or until slightly golden brown, keep warm.
- In a bowl add in all ingredients except olive oil, whisk all well until combines.
- Transfer into a bowl & drizzle with olive oil
- Arrange nicely the baked polenta into a basket then serve it together with prepared dipping, enjoy!