This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- 115g of Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 100g castor sugar
- 100g brown sugar
- 50g egg
- 4g vanilla essence
- 150g all purpose flour
- 3g salt
- 2g baking powder
- 20g prawn sambal
- 10g curry leaves (fried and chopped)
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- In a saucepan, melt Anchor Unsalted Butter on low heat for 3 to 4 minutes until it becomes golden brown and nutty.
- Remove from heat and pour into a heat proof mixing bowl. Let it cool to touch.
- Mix the sugars, egg and vanilla into the cooled brown butter. Mix well.
- Add in the flour, salt, baking powder, prawn sambal and fried curry leaves. Mix well and fill into a piping bag.
- Pipe into rosettes on a baking tray lined with parchment.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.