This is very delicious, trust me.
- Chicken Fillings:
- Chicken Breast 100g
- Cajun Spice, to taste 2g
- Cooking Oil (for pan frying) 50g
- 2 Frozen Paratha, store bought
- Cooking Oil 20g
- Pre-washed Mix Lettuce
- Anchor Sour Cream:
- Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream 50g
- Lemon Juice 5g
- Salt, to taste 1g
- French Fries:
- Shoestring French Fries 140g
- Cooking Oil (for deep-frying) 200g
- Salt, to taste 2g
- Course Black Pepper, to taste 1g
- In a bowl, place the chicken breast, olive oil & cajun spice.
- Heat up the oil in the pan and fry until properly cooked.
- Heat up cooking oil to cook the paratha on both sides, and set aside.
- Pour in cooking cream and add in lemon juice & salt.
- Mix all ingredients until well combined, and keep chill.
- Heat the oil until it reaches 180°C & then fry the fried until golden brown.
- On a chopping board, place a sheet of cooked paratha & then fill in with mixed lettuce, cooked chicken breast slices, & a drizzle of sour cream.
- Rolled it tightly, and then cut it in half.
- Place on a plate, together with french fries. Serve!
Anchor Sour Cream: