This is very delicious, trust me.
- Anchor Unsalted Butter 100g
- Cake Flour 90g
- Cocoa Powder 10g
- Brown Sugar 100g
- Raspberry Compote Insert:
- Raspberry Puree 200g
- Sugar 30g
- Fresh Raspberries 50g
- Gelatin 4g
- Water 20g
- Cream Cheese Mousse:
- Anchor Cream Cheese 150g
- Sugar 20g
- Vanilla 3g
- Anchor UHT Milk 30g
- Anchor Whipping Cream 50g
- Gelatin 5g
- Water 30g
- Fondant Flower
- Pink Ribbon
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix ingredients together and bake on a tray for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven when golden brown.
- Cool and weigh 5g as base of each individual cake.
- Reduce temperature to 140°C.
- In a pan, cook raspberry puree and sugar.
- Add in fresh berries and mix well.
- Bloom and add gelatin into puree, set aside to cool before adding into a piping bag.
- In a mixing bowl, soften Anchor Cream Cheese with sugar and vanilla.
- Add in the milk and mix well.
- Whip up Anchor WHipping Cream and fold into the cheesecake mixture.
- Bloom and melt the gelatin, and fold into cheesecake mix.
- Cast onto crumble and add raspberry compote in the centre.
- Cover with more mousse and sprinkle crumble on top.
- Poke a fondant flower on top and tie the cake with a ribbon.
Cream Cheese Mousse: