This recipe is best with
- 150g frozen strawberry
- 2 scoops strawberry ice cream
- 150g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 150g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 4 pcs digestive biscuit
- 60g Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- Anchor Aerosol Whipped Cream as needed
- Digestive biscuit for garnish
- If making own frozen strawberry, wash and dry fresh strawberry cut off the leafy part and arrange individually, separately on a tray or container lined with parchment paper. Let it freeze overnight.
- In a blender, put frozen strawberry, strawberry ice cream, Anchor Cream Cheese, Anchor Full Cream Milk, and digestive biscuit, blend until smooth.
- Pour 30g of Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream each glass, pour in strawberry cheesecake milkshake then top with Anchor Aerosol Whipped Cream, garnish with some crumbled digestive biscuit. Enjoy!