This recipe is best with
- Bottom Layer:
- 80g (1tsp/mold) Castor Sugar
- 30 units Pandan Casing
- 200g White sugar
- 130g Rice Flour
- 800ml Water
- Pandan emalco as required
- Top Layer:
- 400ml Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream + 400ml water
- 40g Rice Flour
- Salt as required
- Add castor sugar on the bottom part of small container, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add all sugar, rice flour, water, and pandan emalco, double boil the mixture until thickens.
- Pour the mixture into the small container that contains sugar.
- In a different mixing bowl, add in Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream+ water, rice flour, and salt, mix well.
- Double bowl the mixture until thickens, set aside to cool down.
- Best to be consumed when its in chill condition. Enjoy!