This recipe is best with
- CHICKEN MEAT BALL
- 500g boneless chicken thigh
- 10g salt
- 10g sugar
- 1g black pepper
- 40g tapioca starch
- 20g carrot, diced
- 20g celery, diced
- 30g onion, diced
- 30g coriander, chopped
- A handful of lime leaf, shredded
- 300g Anchor Extra Stretch Mozzarella Shredded
- SOUP BASE
- 700g water/chicken stock
- 120g instant tom yum paste
- 3 pcs lemongrass, crushed
- A handful of lime leaf
- A handful of canned mushroom
- A handful of cherry tomato
- Dice all vegetables and set aside.
- With a food processor, put in boneless chicken thigh, salt, sugar, black pepper and tapioca starch and blend until form into sticky paste.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix chicken filling, diced vegetable and ANCHOR Extra Stretch Mozzarella Shredded Cheese together until evenly incorporated.
- Portion chicken meatballs into 20gm. And keep chill until needed.
- In a soup pot, boil stock with tom yum paste and lemongrass. Adjust seasoning with fish sauce, white palm sugar, lime juice according to taste if needed.
- Add in canned mushroom, cherry tomato and lime leaf together with the stuffed chicken meatballs. Boil in medium low heat for 8 - 10mins.
- Garnish with coriander leaf and serve.