Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Chee Shiau Thing for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
- 400g Anchor cream cheese
- 230ml Anchor whipping cream
- 100g sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 whole eggs
- 10g cake flour
- 30g instant white coffee
- 200g mango (chopped into small cubes)
- Mix the Anchor cream cheese with sugar until smooth.
- Add the egg yolks.
- Slowly add the eggs inside separately and mix well.
- Pour in the Anchor whipping cream, mix it.
- Then add in cake flour and instant white coffee.
- Add in the small mango cubes and mix well.
- Cut the baking paper and place on the 8" baking mould.
- Put the mixture inside and bake for around 25 minutes at 220 degree celsius.
- Put it in the fridge overnight and then enjoy!