This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- 150g Anchor Unsalted Butter, melted
- 350g Kataifi Pastry, 1" length
- 300g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 100g castor sugar
- 300g Anchor Shredded Mozaarella
- Sugar Syrup:
- 300g water
- 300g castor sugar
- 15g lemon juice
- Other Ingredients:
- 120g chopped roasted pistachio
- Melt the butter then, set aside to cool.
- Mix the melted butter with Kataifi, add half of the mix Kataifi into a baking tray.
- Bake it inside preheated oven with the temperature of 180°C for 15minutes or until slightly brown on the surface.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese with castor sugar until smooth.
- Add the cream cheese mixture on top of baked kataifi, place in the mozzarella.
- Cover the top with second layer of Kataifi & bake again but this time place it at the top rack of oven for 15minutes fo until slightly golden brown.
- Add all ingredients into a pot then, cook until simmer.
- Drizzle the sugar syrup on top of baked Kunafa.
- Sprinkle with chopped Pistachio, serve!