This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- Cheese Topping:
- 500g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 400g Anchor Chef Classic Whipping Cream
- 150g condensed milk
- Biscuit Filling:
- 450g biscuits
- Anchor UHT Milk
- In a mixing bowl, soften Anchor Cream Cheese for 3 minutes on low speed until no lumps.
- Add in Anchor Chef Classic Whipping Cream and condensed milk.
- Mix until smooth.
- Dip biscuits into Anchor Milk and layer on the tin base.
- Add a layer of cheese topping and repeat until full.
- Set in chiller and rest for 4 hours.
- Cut into cake and serve.