This recipe is provided by Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- 150g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 50g icing sugar
- 90g low protein flour
- 110g corn flour
- 10g milk powder
- 10g desiccated coconut
- Mix well the Anchor Unsalted Butter with Icing sugar.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients then mix until become a dough.
- Scale the cookies dough in 4gm per piece then roll in a 'V' shape as rabbit ears.
- Scale the cookies dough in 10gm per piece then roll it round and stick on top of the rabbit ears.
- Spray some water on top of the rabbit cookies and sprinkle desiccated coconut as decoration.
- Bake in the preheated oven 160°C 15 - 20 minutes.