This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- 100g Egg Whites
- 100g Sugar
- 100g Almond Flour
- 100g Icing Sugar
- 2g salt
- 3g Blue Colouring
- Cooking and Cream Filling:
- 250g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 30g Icing Sugar
- 50g Anchor Whipping Cream
- Oreo Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 150C.
- Place egg white and sugar in a mixing bowl and bain marie.
- Whisk until sugar melt (1 min) Remove from bain marie and whisk until stiff peak.
- Sift almond flour, icing sugar and salt, and fold into the meringue. Add colouring.
- Fold until batter is like lava stage.
- Fit a piping bag with round nozzle and fill with batter.
- Pipe about 1 inch size, and let it dry for 15 to 30 minutes (until not sticky).
- Bake for 12 minutes (turn tray when reach 6 minutes).
- Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, softenen Anchor Cream Cheese until smooth.
- Sift in icing sugar and mix well.
- While mixing on low speed, pour in Anchor Whipping cream until mixture is thickened.
- Set aside and chill in a fridge.
- Take a macaron shell.
- Softened Cream Filling and place in a piping bag.
- Pipe onto macaron shell. Cover with another piece of macaron.
- Dip the sides of the macaron with oreo crumbs.