This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- 230g Anchor Cream Cheese, soften
- 5g Peppermint Extract (1tsp)
- 715g Icing Sugar (5 1/2cups)
- 50g Additional Icing Sugar (if needed)
- Assorted Gel Colouring
- Beat up the Anchor Cream Cheese until smooth.
- Add in 1tsp peppermint extract & icing sugar 1cup at a time, mix until smooth.
- If require, add a bit more of icing sugar according preferred dough texture.
- Remove the cream cheese mixture into few bowls, add desired colour & ensure you mix it well.
- Place in piping bag with nozzle, pipe it on a parchment paper and let it completly dry for around 5 hours.