Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Ms Aishah for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
“I came out with a new recipe which I modified from the traditional basque burnt cheesecake into one with a Malaysian fruit, which is called dragon fruit. The texture is softer and more delicious. You should try this recipe as the taste is more to Malaysian fruits taste.” – Ms Aishah
- 250 grams Anchor Cream Cheese
- 80 grams of Castor Sugar
- 9 grams Wheat Flour
- 120 grams Whipping Cream
- 2 grade A eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 100 grams Dragon Fruit
- Whisk Anchor Cream Cheese until soft.
- Add the sugar and beat with the cream cheese.
- Add the wheat flour and stir.
- Add Whipping Cream and stir well.
- Add the eggs one by one and mix well.
- Add a teaspoon of the Vanilla Essence.
- Put a teaspoon of lemon juice and stir well.
- Finally add 100grams of Dragon Fruit and stir well.
- Put the dough into a 7-inch-sized pan that has been coated with baking paper.
- Bake at a temperature of 150 degrees Celsius for an hour. The temperature and duration of baking depend on the suitability of ovens.