This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- Butter Cookies:
- 100g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 130g Icing Sugar
- 2g Salt
- 60g Whole Egg
- 200g Low Protein Flour
- Almond Florentine:
- 180g Castor Sugar
- 180g Glucose
- 160g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 200g Almond Flake
- Soften the Anchor Unsalted Butter in a Bowl Then add in the Icing sugar mix well.
- Slowly and add in egg little by little until totally mix well.
- Sieve in the Flour mix well then put in a piping bag.
- Boil the castor sugar, glucose and Anchor Unsalted Butter in a pot until a lot of bubble.
- Add in Almond Flake stir well then pour on a baking tray let it cool down.
- Pipe the Butter Cookies mixture in round shape on a baking tray.
- Put a pinch of Almond Florentine into the middle.
- Bake in 160°C 10 - 20 minutes until golden brown colour.