This recipe is best with
- 8pcs Sandwich bread, thick cut
- 4 tbps Anchor Unsalted Butter, softened
- 8pcs turkey ham slice
- 4 slices Anchor Processed Cheddar Slices
- 1/2 big yellow onion, diced
- 4 tbsp sweet pickled relish
- 170g Mainland Colby Block, grated
- Heat a non stick pan on medium heat.
- Butter bread slice both side with softened Anchor Unsalted Butter. Place 4 slices of bread in pan, top it up with 1 slice of Anchor 12's Processed Cheddar with the turkey ham in between the cheese slices. Continue topping it with onions and sweet pickled relish and some grated Mainland Colby.
- Put the other slice of bread on to each sandwich. Using a spatula press the sandwich down for about 5 mins. Once the bottom piece of bread is golden brown, flip the sandwich over and get the other side nice and golden brown, and cheese in between are nicely melted. This takes another 5 mins. Transfer to cutting board.
- You can indulge this grilled cheese sandwich as it is, or with a fried egg, or have it with your favourite jam, chutney or even more sweet relish. Enjoy!