This recipe is best with
- 100g White Sago
- 1000g Water (to soak sago)
- 2000g Water (to cook sago)
- 1g Red food coloring
- 1g Green food colouring
- 1g Purple food colouring
- 100g Gula Melaka
- 20g Brown Sugar
- 120g Water
- 5g Pandan Leaves
- 100g Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 100g Filtered Water
- 2g Salt
- Soak the sago for 1 hour then strain. Boil water & then cook the sago until transparent.
- Strain then wash the cooked sago under running water, remove as much of starch from the sago.
- Divide the sago into 3 small bowls, then drop a few desire food colouring. Let it sit for around 15 minutes & then rinse again, transfer to same bowl & chill.
- Place both sugar & water in a pot and let it melt, strain & then transfer to a bowl. Let it cool until room temperature.
- Heat the cream & water, just simmer. Remove from heat & let it cools down at room temperature.
- Pour sugar syrup on the bottom part of the glass.
- Then layer it with a different colour of cooked sago as desired.
- Pour the prepared cream over the top, garnish with pandan leaves. Serve & Enjoy!