This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- Marinated Chicken:
- 180g pre-cut deboned whole leg
- 150g Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 20g Chicken Masala Powder
- 15g Chicken Seasoning (to taste)
- 1g red food coloring
- Other Ingredients:
- 80g Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 10g Lemon Juice
- 5g Chicken Seasoning
- 80g Roasted Onion
- 1g fresh coriander (garnishing)
- 300g pizza dough
- 150g Anchor Extra Stretch Mozzarella
- In a bowl, add all ingredients for marination & keep in chiller for at least 1 hour.
- Bake the marinated chicken in preheated oven with the temperature of 200°C for 8 minutes, this is just sear the chicken.
- Prepare the 12" pizza dough.
- Next, by using the balance of the chicken marination, spread the sauce all over the pizza dough surface.
- Add thin layer of mozzarella on the sauce, then top with par-baked chicken & roasted onion.
- Cover with remaining mozzarella, bake in preheated oven with the temperature of 250° for 3:20minutes
- In a bowl, mix cooking cream with lemon & seasoning, place in piping bag.
- Piped the cream mixture onto the pizza, garnish with coriander & serve. Enjoy!
- Note: Pizza baking time are based on oven type, brand & quality.