This recipe and photo are courtesy of Venisri Senthan who blogs at love2cookMalaysia.
- 2cups wheat flour (sifted)
- 1 1/4cups castor sugar
- 1/2cup ground almond
- 7-8tbsp ghee (room temperature)
- 60g sugee
- Mix flour, ground almond and sugar. Add ghee spoon by spoon and form a soft dough.
- Now, make balls and place them on the baking tray, giving a little press with a fork. U may also use a cutter to make them into your favourite shapes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150°C for 20 minutes. Leave it cool at room temperature.
8 thoughts on “Almond Sugee Cookies”
My favourite cookie ever, thanks for the feature Kuali.com!
Yes yes….this recipe is from my favourite Love….a superb home maker who owns a magic hand for her amazing and delicious cooking….
Mouth watering recipe from my favourite LOVE….
Roasted or unroasted semolina?
2 cups means 500ml/50grms?
so its ..
300g wheat flour
Where’s the sugee?
Indeed today I learned that sugee biscuit has no semolina