This recipe is best with
- 250g Anchor Salted Tinned Butter
- 150g Caster Sugar
- 1 Whole Egg Grade A
- 350g All purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sodium Bicarbonate
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Coarse
- 2 tsp Curry Powder
- 130g Chicken Serunding
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat butter and sugar until white and fluffy.
- Add in egg and mix well.
- Sift all dry ingredients together and add in. Mix well.
- Last, add in chicken serunding. Mix well.
- Divide dough into 5 smaller dough. Then roll each dough into a cylinder. Keep in the fridge until hard.(minimum 30 minutes)
- Slice at 8mm thick and line on a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160 °C for 12 - 13 minutes.