This recipe and photo are courtesy of Planta.
- 200 g margarine
- 100 g icing sugar (sieved)
- 125 g wheat flour (sieved)
- 230 g corn flour (sieved)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp pandan essence/flavour
- Small edible multi-coloured dragees
- 1 tsp green colouring
- Sugar glaze (mix everything well until it dissolves):
- 30 g icing sugar
- 3 tbsp water
- Heat the oven at 150 degrees Celcius.
- Beat margarine and icing sugar till fluffy.
- Add egg yolks and beat till it is all mixed well.
- Add in pandan flavor, green colouring and mix well.
- Add all the flour and mix well.
- Using a piping bag attached to a star nozzle, pipe the letter S onto the baking tray.
- Bake for 18-20minutes.
- Cool the cookies before putting them in an airtight container.
- Tips: For a colourful and unique taste, dip the end of the biscuit into the sugar glaze and sprinkle the coloured dragees.