- 200g garoupa
- 50g almond flakes
- 1 egg
- Pinch of five-spice powder
- Pinch of salt
- 100g oil
- Cut the fish into fillets about 7cm in length and 2cm in width. Marinate the fillets with salt and five-spice powder. Leave aside.
- Chop the almond flakes into smaller pieces.
- Break the egg into a bowl and beat it before pouring onto the marinated fillets. Mix well.
- Coat the garoupa fillets with crushed almond flakes.
- Heat oil to 150 ºC and deep-fry the fillets for two minutes or until golden brown.