- Marinate the chicken drumsticks with salt and white pepper for at least 3 hours or overnight in the fridge.
- Dip the chickens in the beaten egg, and then coat them with the mixed flour. Deep-fried the chicken until cooked and crispy. Serve on a plate.
- In a wok, heat 2 tbsp of oil and saute the garlic, onion, and mix peas for a few minutes.
- Add in 2 cups of water, Worchester sauce, A1 sauce, tomato sauce, and fried potato wedges. Let the sauce boiled for about 5 minutes.
- Add in tomato wedges, then salt and sugar to taste.
- Pour the sauce on top of the chicken chop, then it is ready to serve.
You may also like