- In a mixing bowl, mash the potato and mix it with the minced meat. Add the rest of the ingredients except rambutan and egg. Mix well.
- Shape the mixture into a cutlet around the rambutan, so that the rambutan forms the middle.
- Coat the cutlet lightly with flour.
- Heat oil in a wok. Dip the cutlet into the beaten egg and deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve hot.
- Note: As an alternative, you can chop the rambutans and mix them in with the mashed potato mixture. If you do this, double the amount of rambutans.
You may also like