- 4 hardboiled eggs (chopped finely or grated)
- 2 tsp gram flour or plain flour
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 egg white (beaten)
- 1 tbsp mint leaves (chopped fine)
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves (chopped fine)
- 2 green chillies (chopped fine)
- ¼ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- Mix the chopped egg with the flour, onion, mint leaves, coriander leaves, chillies, chilli power, salt and pepper. Add the egg white. Mix well to form a firm dough.
- Divide mixture into 10 portions. Shape into cutlets.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the cutlers until crisp and golden.
- Serve hot with raita or salad.