- 12-14 medium prawns
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp sugar or to taste
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp ikan bilis stock granules
- 100g Extra Spicy Fried Chicken Premix
- 200ml water
- Clean, de-vein and peel the prawns leaving the tails intact. Marinate the prawns with seasoning (A) and leave aside for 20 minutes.
- Prepare batter by mixing 200ml water with 100g of extra spicy fried chicken premix. The consistency of the batter should be thick enough to coat the prawns.
- Heat enough oil in a wok until just hot. Dip the prawns in the batter and deep-fry until crispy and golden brown. Serve the prawn fritters immediately.