- 300g pork belly, sliced thinly
- 50g salted fish (mui heong), diced and rinsed
- 20g young ginger, shredded
- ¾ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp Shao Hsing wine
- ¾ tsp chicken stock granules
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onion
- 1 tbsp garlic crisps
- Marinate pork slices with seasoning for at least half an hour.
- Arrange the marinated pork on a heatproof dish. Top with the salted fish and spread the ginger shreds over.
- Steam over rapid boiling water for about 10-15 minutes. Remove and add garnishing.
1 thought on “Steamed Pork with Salted Fish”
This is my first time visit at here and i am really happy to read all at