- Clean the crabs. Remove and crack the pincers and trim the legs. Cut the crabs into two.
- Splash a tablespoon of brandy over the crabs and sprinkle a little salt over. Leave aside to marinate for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat sesame oil in a wok and fry ginger until golden and fragrant. Pour in water, add seasoning then bring to the boil.
- Put in the crabs and bring to the boil again. Next, pour in wine and cover the wok.
- Steep the crabs in the liquor for 4-5 minutes.
- Dish out and add chopped coriander.
- Serve this soupy drunken crab dish immediately.
You may also like