This recipe is courtesy of Chef Jimmy Chok, who is with the Norwegian Seafood Council.
- 400g Salmon fillet, cubed
- Flour to coat salmon
- 120g wood ear mushroom
- 1packet shimeji mushroom
- 1tsp wolfberries
- 5cloves garlic, sliced
- 2tbsp oyster sauce
- 2tbsp Chinese wine
- 1inch ginger, julienne
- 200ml chicken stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Coat salmon with flour. Fry and set aside.
- Heat oil and fry garlic and ginger.
- Add wood ear mushrooms, shimeiji mushrooms and wolfberries.
- And then add stock, oyster sauce and Chinese wine and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 3 min.
- Add salmon for 2 min before serving.