- Trim the prawns well but leave shells intact. Dab dry the prawns with paper kitchen towels before tossing in tapioca flour, then shake off any excess flour.
- Heat oil in a wok, fry garlic until golden and crispy. Dish out and drain. With the remaining hot oil, fry ginger until crispy and golden brown. Remove and put aside.
- Heat oil and sesame oil in a clean wok. Sauté dried prawns until aromatic. Add curry leaves and cili padi. Fry for a while then stir in seasoning to mix.
- Return prawns to the wok and toss gently until well combined.
- Dish out and serve immediately.
You may also like