- Some banana leaves, cut into 8x3cm pieces
- Aluminium foil, cut into 14x11cm pieces
- Heat oil and fry ground spices till fragrant. Dish out and leave to cool.
- Combine fish paste and prawns with ingredients (B) and stir in seasoning to mix.
- Blend mixture with the pre-fried spice ingredients.
- Place banana leaf on the foil. Spread 2 tablespoons of spicy paste mixture over.
- Fold both sides up to cover the paste and wrap up the foil.
- Arrange the packets on a tray and grill in a preheated oven at 200°C for 14-15 minutes or until cooked through and aromatic.
- Alternatively, steam the packets over high heat for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
You may also like