- 500gm fresh prawns - whole
- 2 garlic cloves - chopped
- 1 stalk curry leaves
- some chili padi - chopped if preferred
- 1/2 can of evaporated milk
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- Heat oil in wok. Fry prawns until cooked. Dish out and put aside.
- Remove access oil from wok and add in chopped garlic, curry leaves and chill padi. Fry until fragrant then add evaporated milk. Let it boil for 2 mins then add prawns.
- Stir prawns until totally covered in souce.Add salt. Simmer until the souce is thick and dried. Dish out and serve with rice.