- 1 (180g) tin tuna (in water or oil)
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- ¼ tsp salt
- Lime juice to taste (1 - 2 tsp)
- 3 - 4 bird chillies, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp roughly-chopped fresh coriander
- 2 large kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded
- Drain as much water/oil from tuna as possible. Heat oil in a pan and sauté the onion on medium heat, until onion is translucent - about a minute or two. Add tuna, chilli sauce and salt and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Take pan off the heat and cool for a few minutes before adding lime juice, sliced chillies, coriander and kaffir lime.
- Sandwich with garnish of coarsely shredded crisp lettuce, pea shoots, raw onion slices and tomatoes.