- Soak the tong sum, tong kwai and red dates separately for an hour; drain.
- Combine ingredients (A) in a saucepan. Bring to boil then reduce the heat and simmer until the stock is reduced to half the portion. Reserve the stock and adjust with seasoning to taste.
- Arrange pumpkin slices on the base of a deep bowl.
- Pour the reserved stock over and steam for 10 minutes.
- Place the prawns over the pumpkin, sprinkle with ginger and steam for six to eight minutes or until prawns are cooked through. Garnish with coriander.
You may also like