Ingredients is not available.
- Marinate chicken with (A) for 1520 minutes. Deep-fry chestnuts in hot oil for 12 minutes. Drain.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok and fry garlic and shallots for 1 minute.
- Add marinated chicken, mushrooms and dried prawns. Fry until fragrant. Add chestnuts and continue to fry for 23 minutes.
- Dish out.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the wok. Put in glutinous rice and seasoning (B) and toss well to combine for 12 minutes. Dish out and put aside.
- Divide rice, chicken and chestnut mixture into 2 portions. Place lotus leaf in a deep stainless steel bowl or heat resistant bowl. Lightly grease the leaf. Arrange chicken, chestnuts, mushrooms and remaining mixture in the centre of the lotus leaf. Top with the glutinous rice.
- Wrap up the rice in a neat package. Tuck in the leaves neatly. Steam for 2530 minutes or until rice is cooked. Serve the rice hot.