(Group A) Mixed Fruit:
- Cut all the glazed fruits into cubes.
- Soak sultanas in water for about 20minutes. Rinse out.
- Mix all the above ingredients together.
- Cover and keep in the chiller for three days before use.
(Group B) Cake:
- Beat butter, glucose syrup and sugar together at medium speed by using the paddle beater.
- Add eggs one at a time, slowly.
- Add a little flour if the mix starts to curdle.
- Fold in the flour carefully (use only 90% of the flour). The balance of the flour, cinnamon and nutmeg powder are to be incorporated in the mixed fruits.
- Last, fold in the mixed fruit.
- Pour the cake batter into 10 × 21 × 8 cm cake tin and bake it at 160 degrees Celsius for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
You may also like