- Ingredients A (Mix well):
- 400g Chicken Pieces
- 1 tbsp Angel Brand Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch
- Ingredients B:
- ½ tbsp Garlic (Chopped)
- 1 tbsp Curry Leaves
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- Ingredients C:
- 2 tbsp Angel Brand Oriental Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tbsp Angel Brand Plum Sauce
- 3 tsp Water
- Potato Starch Solution
- Heat oil and deep-fry ingredients (A) until golden brown. Remove chicken pieces and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and stir fry ingredients (B) until aromatic.
- Add chicken pieces, stir fry evenly with ingredients (C), stir in potato starch solution and it's ready to serve.